Every morn at a time of my choosing – usually between 4.30 and 6.30am - I like to wake up the hoomans. The hoomans are required to rise at this time for feeding and/or entertainment purposes.
Haha just tricking, this isn’t what I do. We don’t have a baseball bat at our house for starters and I quite like my hoomans to *not* have head injuries. Instead I like to use a combination of the following techniques:
- knocking things off the top of drawers;
- biting plastic water bottle lid loudly and crunchily;
- scratching walls;
- a little claw to the edge of the hooman's lip or nostril;
- general face prodding;
- the bladder sit;
- marching on the spot (usually on the hooman's chest);
- the eye lick;
- ball walking;
- waiting for the hooman to half open their eyes and then bringing my paw (claws extended) towards one of their eyes.
I think that’s about it. The hoomans are getting wise to my current repertoire so it would be good to have some new tricks up my furry sleeve. If anyone has any other ideas, I would love to hear them!
|I command thee to wake up|