Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Sad Farewell to a Fluffy Cuddlemonster

My fellow blogging kitty friend Inigo Flufflebum aka Prince Cuddlington of the Floofingshire (Rumblepurr's big brother) has unfortunately passed onto the Rainbow Bridge today after being unwell for some time.

Inigo was a very handsome and very fluffy Ragdoll cat. We had some things in common – aside from us both being similar ages, being devilishly good looking and rolling and stretching at odd angles in front of heaters, we both enjoy/ed our boy time with our dad hoomans on the computer in our respective spare rooms (see the video of my blog entry here and read the very sweet tribute by Rumblemum here).

I never met you Inigo, but me and my mum hooman were impressed by the bravery you showed fighting your illness. We were also impressed by the Rumblefamily’s courage in making the awful choice which we hope we never have to make. It is clear that you were loved so very much by your family.

Goodbye sweet Inigo, you will be sadly missed.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for this lovely tribute my friend. I smiled when I saw Lord Cuddlington, I'd forgotten about that and I'm so thankful you reminded me. He really was a cuddly and loving boy.

    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When mum hooman read that nickname on your blog she laughed and remembered it cos she is always making up nicknames for sis and I too.

    Take care Rumbles. You get two kitties' worth of pats now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were so sad with the loss of both Inigo and Patches. That was a lovely tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, beautiful tribute....we are so very sad.
    Love, Caren and Cody

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom and I are very sad that Inigo had to go to the bridge at such a young age.

    ReplyDelete